Chaitanya Institute of Technology and Science offer various courses for study to develop better future and career. The University works with some goals kept in mind which is given below:
- To improve teaching methods and technique for the better infrastructure.
- To support and sustain various student development and quality of life.
- To increase global perspectives.
- To better advance technology to the college.
For CITS Student Login candidates need to submit their admission number and Date of Birth. But admission number will only provide after successful admission in the CITS College of Technology and Science. The admission procedure is simple but sometime complex for the outside applicants, so we written steps to get admission in the CITS College for the academic session 2018 – 19:
- The first and foremost step for the admission is to purchase the information booklet of CITS.
- Inside the booklet the application form with login ID and password is given which is used to identify the candidate.
- Candidate has to fill the application form correctly and best of their knowledge.
- Candidates are requested to verify and confirm all the given detail in the form for the smoother admission in CITS.
- After submission of the admission application form candidate will be informed for the Entrance Test exam date on their registered mobile number.
- For admission every applicant must appear in the examination hall to given the exam.
- After successfully conducts of Entrance exam result will soon announce after evaluation of the answer sheets.
- A short list or merit cist or cut off list will prepare by the CITS College to called the qualified candidates for the interview and payment of fee donation.
- Once all the procedure done successfully by the official authority of CITS the applicants gets their Admission no. for Student Login ID.
Through the above step an applicant can get their Admission No. and Date of Birth which can be use as a Login ID for CITS.
CITS offered all the science stream courses such as B.TECH for civil, computer science, mechanical, electrical and so on. CITS also offered post graduate programme such as M.TECH in power electronics, computer science and engineering.
Its total depends on the applicant for which courses they want to apply for their future scope and career. For more information of CITS College take a tour of its official website. For the latest information regarding CITS and similar type of universities login portal be regular with us.