ITER Student Login 2018:
Institute of Technical Education and Research (ITER) situated at Bhubaneswar, Orissa, India is the Faculty of Engineering and Technology of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan (SOA). ITER is the oldest constituent institute located in Campus 1 of the SOA. There are various departments of ITER categories in two subs – the department which is as follows:
- Engineering Departments includes –
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Supporting Departments –
- Centre for Applied Mathematics
- Humanities and Social Sciences
ITER offered the various programme for pursuing like Bachelor of Technology Programs, Master of Technology Programs and lots of Other Under Graduate and Post Graduate Programs. Interested aspirants can apply for various courses according to their grades, interest and future scope. Applicants can check the ITER Student Login 2018 here.
ITER student Login is basically known as Campus Portal Login so be sure not to confuse with it. Also, you must be aware of the official website of ITER SOA as there is so many other platform official website also with the same name with the different extension of the domain.
The campus login portal is a common login portal for student, employee, admin, and parent respectively. For student login, you must register first as a new user in the ITER official website. For new registration follow the given steps below:
- Go to official website of ITER and click on “Apply Online” button. It shows the Instruction and eligibility for filling of application form. Click here for the official website.
- Now again click on “Apply Online” button to create the new account.
- Fill up Name, Email and Mobile Number as asked for registration.
- Below mobile number, click on “send verification code” to receive One Time Password (OTP) at your given Mobile Number and enter that OTP to verify.
- After successful OTP verification, your username will be created. Login detail will send on registered Email ID.
- Registered candidates can log in to the campus portal to fill up the admission application form.
- Complete the application form as required, verify and submit it.
- Successful submission of application form of the SAAT 2018 will be intimated to student registered Email Id.
Your Login Id is can be used for access of submitted admission form and to download or print admission form for future requirement. For latest and updated information kindly get in touch with our web portal. Applicants can also check the Candidate Login for ITER 2018 here in this page.