JIPMER Candidate Login 2018 – jipmer.edu.in
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) Candidate Login 2018 for MBBS Entrance Exam will be soon available online at official portal. For JIPMER Candidate Login 2018 an applicant needs to register first to get their Login details. After successful registrations of the candidates at JIPMER official web portal tends to system sends the Candidate Login detail such as username and password within 10 minutes after registration.
For the registration of the JIPMER candidate must follow the instruction given below:
- Go to the official web portal of JIPMER and click on ‘New Registration’.
- The detail required for registration is to filled such as Name of candidate, Date of birth, Mobile number, Email ID and Captcha code.
- The name and date of birth should be same as the entry in any standard document issued by Government / School / College / University. Otherwise, it will create conflict after some time.
- Submit all the given detail after verification of the registration form.
- After registration within 10 minutes, the candidate will receive SMS or Email with Candidate Login details such as ‘Username and Password’ for JIPMER MBBS entrance exam 2018.
Note: Candidate must read carefully all the given instruction for registration in JIPMER 2018.
Once registration completed, the candidate can use its Login ID detail for login.
After login to the first time candidate need to fill all their details for the online admission form of JIPMER MBBS Entrance Examination 2018.
Details required to fill for the admission form are all the personal details of the candidate such as father’s name, mother’s name, category, qualification details, parent educational qualification, address, exam city preference, upload passport size photograph and digital signature.
Once all the above details are filled candidate need to enter captcha code for verification as a human being. Now, kindly click on preview of application form of JIPMER. JIPMER Student Login Details
Before Click on submit, we suggest to verify and confirm all the given detail are true and correct. The applicant can pay the application fee online by using net banking or credit card or debit card.
By the use of candidate Login ID admit card or hall ticket can also be downloaded for the entrance examination. Results can also be check by Login ID of the registered candidate. The print out of admission form, admit card and even result can be easily seen easily from the official portal.